4.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I love the fact that Ion channel did somethg different by putting on new & entertaining, but I HATE the fact that u TOOK OFF Ghost Whisperer. I LOVE that show.

I want u 2 PLEAZ bring Ghost Whisperer back on & TAKE OFF 1 of Criminal Minds. It's 2 MUCH of the same show 16 hrs back 2 back 2 days n a row & then ALL u ever end up doing is showing the same episodes every week or every other week. PLEAZ PLEAZ take OFF Ncis, those AREN'T good shows at all. I'm GLAD u brought back Law & Order, but I wish u would bring back Law & Order Criminal Intent back on Sunday's.

I was TRULY TRULY EXCITED 2 c Ghost Whisperer & Leverage, but u KEEP NOT taking OFF that DANG show Criminal Minds on 1 of those days Monday's or Tuesday's. Do us ALL a FAVOR & TAKE OFF 1 of Criminal Minds on 1 of those days & TAKE OFF Ncis PLEAZ PLEAZ.

Comments

I like NCIS: LA, it's much better than the original. Ghost Whisperer was new for me, it's an ok show.

And I love all things Law &Order!

I agree with part of what you said, if ION replaced one day of Criminal Minds with Ghost Whisperer or Leverage (all day) or Psych, that'd be great. I can't watch on Thursdays because I detest Blue Bloods, probably as much as you don't like NCIS: LA.