filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Ion Television - Law&order, you guys replaced criminal minds with law&order. Bad idea

Bad idea for taking criminal minds off on Monday's and replacing it with law&order
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 10.
#1420437

Ion Television - Needs more

However I love Ion Television I just think that it needs more shows and less repeats also needs to fix the audio sometimes is off otherwise I watch this channel very often Like
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 10.
4.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design
#1419844

Ion Television - Law and order

Why did you take off Law and order. It was the only reason I watched your station.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 07.

Ion Television - Law and order

Loved ion because of law and order. Please put back on Fridays. Or at least a second day a week. Thabks for your consideration.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 30.

Ion Television - I want law and order

Why is law and order no longer on fridays?! It was weird to have it the day before law & order svu came on but you cant just drop shows like that. Law and order has tons of episodes its not like you'll run out. Please put it back on weds.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 23.

Ion Television - A movie you should play for Christmas

Yall should play a chirstmas truce. Please and thank you
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 17.
Reply to reviews
Your station is always going out. I rescan, and have to play with the antenna for days each time this happens which is very often. This time, the station just wont come back though, aftwe rescanning all 3 of my tvs 8x over the past 2 days. Last year the channel...
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 17.

Ion Television - Programming

Oh my God... How many times am I supposed to watch law and order and criminal minds?? When I first started watching you about 2 years ago you had a good variety of CSI LA, MIAMI, CSI, and others!! Now I try to avoid even knowing what channel your station is on!! Sad
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 17.
Reply to reviews
You advertised a new season with new episodes. Never happened!
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 31.
ReliableBeetle783
ReliableBeetle783

Agreed. They said at the beginning of fall they had new seasons of 3 shows- Ive only seen a handful of those new episodes. If I see that episode of C.M. where the people are d...

Show

Ion Television - Always blacking out!

Seems like everyday.. But what *** me off is that it ALWAYS happens in the midfle if an important part of the show!! Your network is totally unreliable and looks like I'm gonna have to shut you guys off... "Big Deal!" Right?.. Well it is.. I hope everyone blocks you or stops watching your network.. This happens way to often. And AGAIN I've missed major parts of the show and what's the use of watching the rest if it! SO LONG ION TV!!
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 11.
Coverage Area