I am extremely upset about the recent changes to the scheduling.I watched Numbers and Flashpoint almost every day.

I wouldn't have cared if the time had changed, just so that it was left on the schedule. A person has to actually THINK to understand Numbers, and as fast as the science explanations move, if you don't know anything about it, then you might have to watch it more than once...but regardless, is entertaining AND has some sustenance to it at the same time.

But to change the schedule at put on Psych, which is brainless garbage in a line up of otherwise fairly intelligent shows is just mind boggling. Why would you do that? I feel I am forced to watch other stations now where I used to be able to put it on Ion and just leave it there.

I don't care what time you put Numbers back on, but PLEASE put it back on the schedule.

And for the sake of the stations reputation, PLEASE get rid of Psych.Thank you.

This reviewer shared experience about "scheduling" and wants this business to "please change the scheduling". The author is overall dissatisfied with Ion Television. The most disappointing about ion media networks ion television tv channel from Ion Television was recent scheduling changes Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ion Television.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Ion Television to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ion Television?

Comments

Can you please bring back BURN NOTICE to your schedule? I miss it so much.

PLEASE BRING BACK BURN NOTICE!!